Architected from day one to leverage the cloud, and in-memory processing, OneStream XF delivers the true hardware scalability you would expect in a modern platform for Corporate Performance Management.
Simplified IT: A 100% Microsoft technology stack for lightning-fast software installations and upgrades
Combine Data XF: Office Blend combines OneStream XF data, charts and reports with Word, Excel and PowerPoint content
Extensible Dimensionality®: Object-oriented metadata modeling enables the ability to deliver multiple solutions in a single application
Faster Processing: Multi-core processing, 64-bit in-memory processing and stateless servers work together to optimize performance
With XF Relational Blend and more advanced XF Integration Connectors, our technology advantage gives you a clear business advantage.
Extensible Dimensionality® makes the difference by allowing multiple Corporate Performance Management solutions to live in one application.
- Delivers the most efficient analytic model
- Eliminate application compromises
- Allow both corporate standardization and business units operational relevance
OneStream XF’s powerful Extensibility supports the unique requirements of corporate, business units and diverse business processes in one application. This singular data model supports the sophisticated business processes of global organizations.
Go anywhere with OneStream Mobile.
Our HTML 5 User Interface lets you take OneStream with you wherever you go regardless of your choice in mobile device (iPhone, Android or Windows). All with the familiar look and feel as the native application.
Consumption on all devices for
- All dashboards, charts, graphs, etc.
- View Status and Certifications to ensure data is in a reliable state
- Simple end-user workspace
- View management reports on the fly
Select from an infinite combination of rows, columns and parameters to view the right information wherever you are and whenever you need it.
100% Microsoft technology stack for simplified IT ownership, software installations and upgrades.
- Software installations that take hours not weeks
- Lightning-fast upgrades are completed in approximately 2 hours
- A rich and intuitive web user interface delivered in a global and scalable web architecture
- Disaster recovery is a non-issue with the ability to start up a new environment in hours
OneStream XF leverages the latest Microsoft technology platform providing a SmartCPM™ product platform to install, own and maintain.
XF Office Blend delivers a unique Microsoft Word®, PowerPoint® and Excel® reporting solution by combining Office content with OneStream XF content for a rich financial reporting experience.
- Blend XF reports, charts and data with Microsoft Office content to deliver visually stunning report books
- Immediately refresh Word, PowerPoint, Excel and financial reports for the current periods without rework
- No need for Word or PowerPoint add-ins to be installed on servers
- Produce and send reports and books with the XF MarketPlace Postal Service solution
OneStream XF embedded data, reports and documents are immediately updated and refreshed via XF Office Blend.
There is no substitute for a single rational CPM system that can easily be owned, maintained and flexed to meet the changing needs of global finance organizations. Our technology is the enabler of multiple solution deployment without the technical complexity.
XF Integration Connectors offer direct integration technology for any open ERP or source system.
- Guided connector wizard to help build ODBC and OLEDB integrations
- Deliver fast and efficient source system direct integration processes
- Drill down, drill back and drill through to transactional details, including journal entries, with powerful direct integration technology
OneStream XF Connectors to source systems are typically built and delivered in hours rather than weeks.
XF Integration Connector for SAP® R3 and BW provides a lean .NET assembly to develop robust SAP integration without complexity..
- Easily invoke BAPIs and function modules
- Send and receive IDocs
- Supports RFC and SOAP, which allows integration with any modern SAP NetWeaver architecture
- Read BW objects (BEx queries) with own API
- Read SAP tables directly via RFC
- Generate and execute ABAP code on-the-fly
- Control transactions via batch input