OneStream Named a Leader in the Nucleus Research CPM Value Matrix 2021
As in recent years, Nucleus Research is the first IT market research firm to deliver a report highlighting the key trends and evaluating vendors in the corporate performance management (CPM) market. And in this year’s CPM Value Matrix Report, Nucleus Research highlights that demand for CPM solutions has reached fever pitch! The report highlights how the uncertainty caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, combined with the need to work from home, has forced many organizations to move from spreadsheets and email to purpose-built CPM platforms.
In the 2021 CPM Value Matrix report, Nucleus Research analyst Isaac Gould highlights how with unprecedented demand and supply fluctuations, companies can no longer solely utilize historical data to develop annual budgets and forecasts. The need to unify planning and accurately gauge performance across all individuals, teams, and departments for organizational agility in this new normal is at an all-time high. So now more than ever, organizations are turning to CPM solutions to orchestrate their financial activities.
Additional market trends highlighted in the 2021 Nucleus Research CPM Value Matrix report include:
- Forecasting is in Focus. Vendors are focusing on enhancing their planning and forecasting capabilities as users leverage the financial planning and analysis (FP&A) tools to forecast more frequently across shorter and longer time horizons at a greater degree of granularity.
- Unified Planning is Critical. As the pandemic places greater pressure across organizations, CPM solutions are being used to unify all organizational data for holistic planning across finance, HR, supply chain, sales, and marketing.
- AI and ML Going Mainstream. Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) applications are beginning to deliver tangible results. Users can supplement annual plans with predictive forecasts to support strategic decision making.
- Usability is More Important Than Ever. CPM vendors have invested heavily in their products’ usability to make their tools accessible from a home setting and promote collaboration.
- Unified Platforms Rule. Leading vendors are now delivering the breadth and depth of CPM capabilities through a platform offering, providing a seamless user experience across consolidation, reporting, planning and forecasting.
With those trends as the backdrop, Nucleus evaluated CPM vendors based on the usability and functionality of their solutions, as well as the value that customers realized from each product’s capabilities. Their findings are based on briefings and demonstrations provided by CPM vendors, as well as interviews with customers of each vendor. So what did the results reveal?
OneStream Recognized as a Leader – Again!
I am proud to report that for the 4th year running, OneStream Software was recognized as a Market Leader in the Nucleus Research CPM Value Matrix report.
According to Nucleus Research, “OneStream Software is a Leader in the 2021 CPM Value Matrix. OneStream provides a platform that enables organizations to unify all their financial processes. Customers give high marks to OneStream’s integration capabilities with large datasets and their existing software ecosystems.”
The report goes on to state: “OneStream enables large organizations to simplify their financial and accounting processes by streamlining tedious and manual tasks and replacing multiple systems with a single platform. The platform’s wide range of specialized capabilities and flexibility means users can implement solutions that best match their business needs, which leads to high usability scores.”
We are proud to once again be recognized as a Leader in the CPM Value Matrix. Our positioning as having the highest-ranked functionality among the Leaders in the report, while being ranked among the highest in usability is a testament to the power and value of our unified platform.
To learn more, download the 2021 Nucleus Research CPM Value Matrix report and contact OneStream if you are ready to break free from the limitations of legacy CPM applications and spreadsheets.
Financial Signaling & Operational Analytics in Academic Medical Centers
White Paper: 6 Steps to Leading at Speed
IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Cloud Enterprise Performance Management Software
Unified Planning, Reporting & Analytics
Get a Live Demo of OneStream
Hundreds of organizations have made the leap from spreadsheets and legacy CPM applications to OneStream and never looked back. Join the revolution!Request a Demo