How is OneStream Planning Different?
Administrators and Planners dread Planning and Budgeting due to poor communication or distribution streams (email), delay in systems aligning data and lack of transparency of who is doing what and timeline of when they should be? Eliminate the chaos of collecting, revising and approving plans in multiple spreadsheets. Eliminate distributing and communication via email and never be required to aligning actuals by import and reconciling systems . Instead forecast and budget in the guided and controlled process of OneStream XF Planning with the flexibility to adapt as your business changes!
Single Platform: Reduce Administration and Improve Cycle Time
- By having a single platform for planning and actual financial close, calculations, rules and reporting may be leveraged across scenarios while still allowing the flexible to be unique to each scenario.
- Eliminate the need to build, maintain and support multiple products and applications; never again will you be required to align data between products
- Move data between scenarios easily and quickly to begin budget or immediately populate actuals into rolling forecast. Reduce the wait on administrators but have the flexibility to capture versions as required
Simplify Use: Shift from Reconciling to Analyzing
- Use the familiarity of Excel and workflow for simplified budget and forecasting process
- With guided workflow, dependencies can be set and planners have a step by step flow to complete the forecast or budget.
- Setting confirmation and review steps will reduce lag time, improve communication and minimize rework
- With a unified approach across the organization, status during the planning process can easily be viewed and reported for each level of the organization
With decreased cycle time, unified reporting, and better communication, a company’s focus shifts to analyzing and adapting to changes in business using “What-If” scenarios.
To learn more about gaining the efficiencies as above and utilizing “What-If” scenarios to focus on changing business environment, read more about OneStream XF at http://www.onestreamsoftware.com/
Philip Parker is a Managing Director with Holland Parker Consulting. He has over 16 years of experience implementing Corporate Performance Management solutions for a variety of industries including Energy, Retail, Healthcare, Higher Education, Airline, Banking and Manufacturing verticals. Mr. Parker has had the opportunity to speak at several user conferences on various functional and technical subject matters related to Corporate Performance Management implementations.
Get a Live Demo of OneStream
Get a Live Demo of OneStream
Hundreds of organizations have made the leap from spreadsheets and legacy CPM applications to OneStream and never looked back. Join the revolution!Request a Demo