Poor financial data quality management translates into a lack of confidence in your financial reporting system. Data integrations have traditionally been IT custom processes that result in a “black box” of data that cannot be easily traced or audited. OneStream XF provides strict audit controls along with standard, defined and repeatable processes for maximum confidence and reliability in a business user process.
Improve Integrity: Powerful pre and post data loading validations and confirmations provide complete confidence in the certification process
Increase Transparency: 100% transparency and audit trails for data, metadata and process change visibility from report to source
Ease of Use: Guided Workflows intuitively move business users through the entire data collection, integration and reporting process
Simplified Data Integration: True direct integration to any open source GL/ERP system, including SAP and Microsoft Dynamics, with powerful pre-built XF Integration Connectors with drill back and drill through technology
OneStream XF’s Financial Data Quality ensures all solutions benefit from pre and post load data validations and confirmations to ensure that your data is right at every step in the process.
Achieve financial data quality management and verification throughout the financial consolidation and planning process with simple Guided Workflows.
- End-user focused to standardize and simplify data collections and analysis
- Lowers the cost of deploying additional CPM solutions as end-users already know how to interact with the Guided Workflow
- Spoonfeed the correct process and reports at every step in the workflow
- Unified workflow engine delivers a 100% reliable process status
Shorten close and budget cycles and improve data quality with immediate error notifications that include the key information needed for end users to quickly and easily correct issues and complete processes accurately.
Ease of use is paramount to delivering successful analytic solutions to the business units. OneStream understands this and provides turn-key end users experiences within Guided Workflows that are intuitive and repeatable.
OneStream XF’s 100% transparency to all data, metadata and process changes delivers the controls necessary to have complete confidence in reporting and analytics
- Drill through any dimension at any level, not just at base data
- Drill back to any source GL or ERP data via automated integration adapters
- OneStream stores all audit archives of the integration or file that creates all source data
Gain critical visibility into data, adjustments and changes at every level in the consolidation or planning process.
The Origin dimension is pre-built with the financial intelligence to deliver the transparency, auditability and data protection for confidence and compliance.
- All data captured in distinct Origin buckets for import, adjustment, forms and eliminations
- Journal adjustments and eliminations never disappear in the consolidation
- Data protection is automatic and prevents inadvertent data overrides
- No need to ever turn off cell-level audit
- Simplified segment reporting by designating eliminations as direct or indirect
OneStream XF’s Financial Data Quality engine lives together with our Financial Consolidation engine enabling full audit visibility without impacting system performance.
XF Integration Connectors offer direct integration technology for any open ERP or source system.
- Guided connector wizard to help build ODBC and OLEDB integrations
- Deliver fast and efficient source system direct integration processes
- Drill down, drill back and drill through to transactional details, including journal entries, with powerful direct integration technology
- Deliver direct integration with available drill back built for any open ERP including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JDE, SAP and Microsoft AX/Dynamics, Infor and more
Connections to source systems are typically built and delivered in hours rather than weeks.
XF Integration Connector for SAP® R/3 and BW provides a lean .NET assembly to develop robust SAP integration without complexity.
- Easily invoke BAPIs and function modules
- Send and receive IDocs
- Supports RFC and SOAP, which allows integration with any modern SAP NetWeaver architecture
- Read BW objects (BEx queries) with own API
- Read SAP tables directly via RFC
- Generate and execute ABAP code on-the-fly
- Control transactions via batch input