OneStream Task Manager organizes workflows inside and outside of OneStream XF. It provides a foolproof way for Administrators to manage and ensure the success of their processes.
Flexibility and Control: Task Manager can be applied to any workflow – financial close, disclosures, budgeting, planning, forecasting and others.
More Visibility: Provide managers with real-time visibility into the status of key tasks and dependencies through scorecards and Gantt charts with drill-down.
Enhanced Collaboration: Messaging and notifications alert team members to upcoming deadlines, and enables users to provide commentary on task status.
Improved Accountability: Role and task security drive accountability and ensure segregation of duties, when needed.
OneStream’s Task Manager Solution helps organize and manage workflow processes across functions – financial close, disclosures, budgeting, planning, forecasting – and helps streamline critical processes.
Flexibility and Control
Task Manager can be applied to any workflow – financial close, disclosures, budgeting, planning, forecasting and others.
- Integrates with OneStream XF Workflows
- Tasks, due dates and assignments are maintained centrally
- Eliminates reliance on departmental spreadsheets and emails
Provides managers with real-time visibility into the status of key processes with the ability to take action on bottlenecks.
- Progress charts highlight key tasks, due dates and dependencies
- Task Scorecard provides a summary view across multiple tasks, and completion status, with drill-down capabilities into task details
- Task Viewer provides visual Gantt charts with filtering capabilities
Integrated messaging alerts team members to upcoming deadlines, and alerts managers to overdue tasks.
- Managers can post task-based messages to users
- Messages can be tied to specific tasks, with date and time stamps
- Email notifications and user comments tied to task status
Role and task security drive accountability and ensure segregation of duties.
- Tasks and task groups are linked to Workflows in OneStream XF
- Visibility into tasks is based on the ownership of task and assigned attributes
- Strict segregation of duties, e.g., user cannot complete and approve the same task in a given month
OneStream Task Manager keeps cross-functional teams on the same page and streamlines critical processes. Key features of the Task Manager solution include:
- Fully integrated with OneStream XF, not a disconnected 3rd party tool
- Can be applied to any workflow process
- Provides real-time visibility into the status of key tasks and dependencies
- Integrated messaging, notifications and collaboration
- Strict segregation of duties
- Detailed logging and audit features
- Full process transparency through workflow
- Cloud or on-premise deployment. Hybrid also supported.