The OneStream XF Specialty Planning solutions can be downloaded just like an app from Apple®. Specialty Planning solutions Include:
People Planning: Deliver all employee and contractor related planning on benefits, compensation, travel and other expenses
Capex Planning: Plan on your capital assets and their related expense including depreciation, maintenance and insurance
Cash Planning: Model the impact of change to all cash sources and uses including payables, receivables, investments, capex, financing, etc.
Thing Planning: Leverage our pre-built model for detailed driver-based planning on anything like project planning or SKU level planning
Powerful and flexible pre-built calculations and models allow you to start solving the business problem on day one.
Specialty Planning solutions all leverage XF Relational Blend that allows the details to be captured in flexible relational tables while only summary data is loaded to the analytic model.
- Simplified end-user experience to update and maintain details in the relational tables
- More efficient analytic model for performance and agility
- Easily report on all data and instantly drill back to details
OneStream understands that every detail does not always belong in the analytic model.
Employee and contractor compensations, benefit, travel and expense planning come out of the box with our pre-built solution. Stop worrying about mechanics and begin solving your business problems on day one.
- Easier to add new plans, new hires and T&E scenarios
- No need to update the cube with every new employee or metadata change
- Combine comp and bonus groups for the ultimate flexibility
- Flexibility to handle the most complex comp, benefit or sales plans
OneStream XF’s People Planning Solution delivers the required insight into your most valued asset, your people!
“With People Planning, one of OneStream’s free downloadable specialty planning solutions, we were able to budget headcount and payroll costs. By specifically tailoring this solution, we can accurately budget for our manufacturing needs and correctly match the required capacity with our anticipated production. Plant Controllers are able to enter Labor and Production drivers and OneStream calculates manufacturing absorption and labor variance.”
Michael Barfuss, Corporate Controller, Cleaver-Brooks
OneStream XF’s Capex Planning solution streamlines the planning of capital assets and their related expenses including depreciation, maintenance and insurance.
- Templates auto download with required reconciliations populated and re-import for a simplified end-user experience
- Complete exception reporting for immediate visibility to unreconciled accounts
- Reconciling items are flagged with clearing date and categorized by impact type
- Automatic e-mail alerting for instant notification
Immediately understand the impact of capital expenses on overall expenses and financial statements as Capex Planning acts as an input to your overall plan.
Model the changes in cash by understanding the impact of all cash sources and uses including payables, receivables, investments, capital expense, financing and more.
- Model investments and expected returns
- Gain visibility to your cash and credit position including the impact of changes
- Powerful allocations for receivable and payable metrics
- Fully align income statements, balance sheets and cash flow statements
- Define models for multiple DSO and DPO scenarios
Immediately understand the impact of cash sources and uses on
financial statements. Cash Modeling acts as an input to your overall plan.
OneStream XF’s Thing Planning (think anything) leverages the pre-built model for planning on any business driver. Thing Planning examples include:
- Sales planning
- Product line or SKU planning
- Project planning
- Operational planning