Law Firms are confronting an unparalleled period of financial stress and operational change. Competition has been rising exponentially through alternative legal solution providers, where transformation is being driven by general counsels with increasing demands for alternative fee arrangements.
Add to that a myriad of challenges presented by COVID-19 and expected increases in mergers & acquisitions activity as firms look to ensure financial stability — and firms are suddenly facing a crisis that is threatening the traditional law firm business model as we know it.
Download this solution brief to learn how OneStream’s modern, unified corporate performance management (CPM) platform helps firms and partnerships to:
- Materially reduce budget formulation, financial close, and financial reporting cycle times.
- Rapidly onboard acquired or merged firms whilst leveraging their existing technology estate.
- Generate dynamic visualizations and executive/partnership dashboards for financial and operational reporting.
- Extend the CPM platform for additional needs such as Account Reconciliations, Matter Pricing for fee earners, and Capital Plannings.
- Provide a self-service reporting platform for executives, partners, and associates.
View the Solution Brief to Learn More!