Many organizations are becoming frustrated with the time, effort, and costs of managing Oracle’s fragmented Hyperion EPM applications for financial consolidation, reporting, budgeting, forecasting and other processes. New feature releases have slowed down and the end of the roadmap for these products is only a few years away.
Adding more fuel to the fire, customers are being pushed to Oracle Cloud EPM solutions only to find that they are still siloed and lack much of the functionality that they would expect to receive.
Maybe it’s time to consider alternative solutions. Something that’s a viable, proven alternative to Oracle Hyperion applications.
Consider OneStream XF SmartCPMTM
Many global organizations, across industries, with sophisticated requirements have made the move from Oracle Hyperion to OneStream XF’s SmartCPM application. Why do we call it SmartCPM ? Because smart companies are adopting it, and leveraging many key advantages:
- One, unified application for financial consolidation, reporting, budgeting, planning, forecasting, analysis and data quality
- Deep functionality and scalability that meets the more complex needs of large, sophisticated, global enterprises
- Same solution can be deployed in the cloud or on-premise
- Extensible dimensionality enables BUs to report and plan at a lower level of granularity without impacting corporate standards
- Integrated financial data quality ensures confidence in financial and operating results
- The XF MarketPlace allows customers to extend the OneStream XF SmartCPM Platform to deliver more solutions without adding complexity.
Sign Up for Your Free Hyperion Conversion Assessment
In a brief discovery session, one of our expert Solutions Consultants will perform a survey to find out what Hyperion applications you
are currently using, what your requirements are, and assess whether OneStream XF is a better solution for you.
Reap the Benefits Quickly
Because OneStream XF is a truly unified application, customers are able to implement the solution at a fraction of the time and cost of Oracle Hyperion applications. And our migration tools, expert services staff and partners ensure a smooth transition from Oracle Hyperion to OneStream. Customers who have converted to OneStream XF have seen the benefits accrue quickly:
- Reduces the time, effort and cost of maintaining legacy applications
- Streamlines financial close, consolidation and reporting
- Improves agility in budgeting, planning and forecasting
- Accelerates delivery of new applications, and business insights
To learn more about the “power of OneStream” and the benefits of converting from Oracle Hyperion to OneStream XF, follow the links on this page to our customer case studies, white paper, and OneStream Migration Tools page.