Enjoy the multiple benefits of deploying a single rational SmartCPMTM system for actuals reporting, budgeting, planning, forecasting, profitability, variance analysis and more.
Simplify Use: Use familiarity of Excel® and Guided Workflow for simplified planning, budgeting, and forecasting
Unify Planning and Reporting: Operational and financial planning and reporting processes are combined for true unification
Improve Agility: One rational system where actuals, budgets and forecasts all live together for maximum agility
Accelerate Planning Cycles: Seed budgets or rolling forecasts with our automated data copy between scenarios
Eliminate the chaos of seeding, collecting, revising and approving plans, budgets, and forecasts by offering guided and controlled processes with the flexibility to adapt as your business changes.
OneStream XF’s unique Extensible Dimensionality® provides the flexibility to achieve standardization for corporate budgeting without sacrificing business unit operational relevance in a unified application.
Deliver 100% data and process transparency for confidence, compliance and controls.
Drive long-term strategy and analyze alternative value creation scenarios.
- Quickly develop baseline plans for organic growth strategies and potential M&A initiatives
- Pressure-test assumptions and flex key value drivers to evaluate impact on Free Cash Flow and other value metrics
- Analyze the impact of alternative what-if scenarios and funding options on key liquidity, profitability, and performance ratios as well as debt covenants and capital structure
- Quickly analyze the sensitivity of your cost structure, revenues, or capital structure to external drivers such as commodity prices and evaluate FX and interest rate exposure.
Gain the agility needed to adapt with clear visibility to the impact of business changes.
Unify planning and actual reporting processes to leverage rules, calculations, and reporting in one application.
- View, manage and compare actual vs. budget instantly in one application
- Eliminate the need to build, maintain and support multiple products and applications
- Move data between scenarios easily to begin the budgeting process
- Automatically populate rolling forecasts with actuals as soon as actuals are certified
- Maintain one metadata repository that supports all scenarios
- Version controls provide a walk through from version to version to see where and how the budget evolved